The Newborn Book is a comprehensive practical reference of physical findings in newborns. With clear color photographs of each and every finding discussed, this easily accessible resource is essential for pediatricians, neonatologists, neonatal nurses and other healthcare professionals who provide primary care for newborns.
- Thorough discussion of the background, pathophysiology, risks, clinical appearance, and management of each condition
- Extensive differential diagnoses for each condition
- Discussion of the background, pathophysiology, risks, clinical appearance, and management of each condition
- References listed by topic to facilitate further research
- Photographs and discussion of important prenatal ultrasound findings